Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love and Love Only

Roslyn...Yes this is the name that has changed my life. 

It was a fine evening and the eve of a new beginning ! ! ! 

" The Year 2012 "



For every one, the new year brings hopes, every one expects a new beginning, every one twists themselves with many resolutions....But i never had any hope, i never expected a new life and i never had any resolutions. This is so because i was always on an impression that my life is gonna be a blue forever.

But all the feeling blues were only till i meet Roslyn !


Yes...i never knew that this angel will change my life once for all with a new hope, new beginning and many resolutions. Every one in the world expected that 2012 would be a Doom Year...but for me it was a new born and new ray and new life with a great hope.


I had come across many failures in this year. Perhaps i can call it as a failure year. I lost confidence only which brought me up in life, I lost hope which i never tend to loose at any point of time. I lost money. There is proverb when you dont have money...then you may know who are your real friends. When no one was there, she stood with me. Yes ! she stood with me in every occasion of my painful days.  She understood. She accepted me. She gave me confidence. She forgave me. She lit my life. She wiped my tears. She promised me that she would stand with me forever. She holds my hand forever. She hugged me when i was in huge trouble. She is the substance of women !


My heart is filled with full of her love ! She adores me ! ! After growing up for so many years, i never could have thought be a child for someone. Of course, she treated me as her child. 
Yes ! am her kid and love to be her kid forever. 


Roslyn, yes dear ! for me your heart full affection and love is a treasure. No money can buy this. I love your love !. I love your innocence, darling !! 


" I Love You " ! When i say this to you, i really mean it ! !


While you are in my life, i can achieve everything in my life, hence only i see " Victory, if not only a stunning Victory ".


You are for me ! Am for you !! and our love stand forever !!!


I Love You so much and you have made my life and i dedicate that life to you !


~* ~ Happy Valentine Day ~*~