Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Inspirations


My Dear Sharavana

This is just the chronicles of your successor

Finally there is an inspiration from a Man. Everytime its proved that there is a women behind every men’s success. But in my case its different. I am successful and more than that I am considered to be a versatile by many. That credit goes to you to an extend. Finally its time to reveal my heart and you are behind my multiple personalities.



In our way back, hope its somewhere around 1986 that was the time we were in 6th std if I am not wrong or Probably 7th at 1987. I guess you received an applauds from the entire school for your drawing got published in “Siruvarmalar” a supplement of Dinamalar newsdaily. Its was a happiest moment for you and for us. I never just stopped myself with just giving an applaud to you and that incident gave me a spark do to so. I did it but I don’t remember whether it was published or not. Thanks to you. Slowly I was growing with my drawings habits and was shaping well everyday. Then I did many works but I never could preserve. And this was one character which inspired my wife when I was in love.

I remember you had some scientific inventions on your own as well one or two with another guy shanmugam if I am not wrong. I never can forget came along with your Dad to railway station to send you off to Anandapur for a science exhibition and you returned home with some laurels. Still its in my mind that you had explained to our teach Mr. Ganeshan about an invention of “Train which never stops” which you read from “ Neengalum Vingnani Aagalam “. As well I cant forget the days copying you on making a siren which gives four different sounds like an ambulance, fireservice and other two more. You did visit the one of teacher who had a radio shop near my home. Well, i cant forget the depicts of “Weight lifting machine” at Mr.Ganeshan’s palce. Thanks to you.

I started reading books that was because of you. There was little old library near Kandipudur water tank where I had become a member that because of you. I was never so brilliant but atleast after reading I gained very good knowledge. I read many things from that library. Ocean to Skylark, men to materials, Horoscope to Psychology  I read many books and now I know a very little about this very big world that is because of my early days time spent in the library. Once again thanks to you.

There are many things…

This is just to express a very few on this wonderful day when you were born in this world and gave me inspirations knowingly or unknowingly. Hats Off to you my dear friend. I am so happy to share these beautiful moments which I think of always and cherishing my life. You are one relationship which I never want to miss in my life and hope you are there with me till my end.

You should have very long life and I wish to have many more inspirations in my life in the years to come. My prayers are always there for you.

Wishing you a very happy birthday my dear friend !

Your Loving Friend

Sabharinath


No comments:

Post a Comment