Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday


I never like to loose any relationship especially “ ThE fRiEnDsHiP “ since because I respect this relationship more than any other….still for many reasons we may depart from our friends. But I never want to break friendship for two reasons….one is for Money and another bullshit reason of Women….

But I strongly feel that I lost our friendship but I have no clue that why are we keeping ourselves so much in distance…. I completely have no idea which evil has forced a compulsive situation to depart our relationship….
Still I am finding the reason for it…

If you feel I have hurted you any point of time…I am sorry..... while wishing you for your birthday I thought of telling you this which I was longing for very long time…

Have a great birthday !!!

                 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot Sabhari...!
    Im sorry if I hurted you.
    Thanks again for your wishes :)

    ReplyDelete